You’ve shared your child’s birth story with family and friends, and now we want to hear it, too! Beaumont Health System is sponsoring a special contest for parents who gave birth at one of our hospitals from Jan. 1, 2007 until today. Just tell us your Beaumont baby’s birth story for a chance to win a special prize on Mother’s Day.
- Submit a written story that is 500 words or less or a video that is three minutes in length or less; tell us what made your birth experience at Beaumont special.
- Be sure to include your name, phone number, e-mail address and your child’s birth date.
- Include a photo of you and your child.
- Download, complete and submit an authorization form for us to share your story. You can find one on beaumont.edu/baby-story-contest. Stories submitted without a release will not be considered valid entries.
- Attach your submission and authorization to an e-mail and send it to email@example.com by April 29 at midnight.
Finalists will be posted on Monday, April 30. A public vote will determine the winners. The grand prize winner will receive a prize package worth more than $500, including:
- massage and relaxation gift basket
- package of free classes with the Parenting Program
- gift certificate to a Beaumont gift shop
- free membership to Sola Life & Fitness in Rochester Hills
- gift certificates from local merchants
Two other winners will receive free massages and other prizes.
Get more information and a complete list of prizes here.