Join Beaumont experts and area vendors for a unique event that provides new or expectant parents with free information, allow you to take a mini-class or sign up for a tour. Because your baby doesn’t come with an owner’s manual.
Attend mini-classes on:
- making your own baby food
- relief of choking in infants and children
- comfort measures in labor
- infant massage
- infant care
- and more
Informational, interactive displays include:
- breastfeeding equipment
- children’s toys and clothes
- libraries and county health department
Drawings for prizes will be held hourly.
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Assumption Cultural Center
21800 Marter Road, St. Clair Shores
For more information, call Beaumont’s Parenting Program at 248-898-3230.