This summer I decided to put out a series of video-recorded blog (vlog) posts. After taking a marketing class for published authors, I learned that people are more and more inclined to watch video clips to learn something new. So I jumped on the video bandwagon and started filming. You can grab a cup of coffee and take some notes while watching my short clips that inspire families to incorporate simple routines and rituals into their days to make a difference in the lives of their little ones. I hope you enjoy following along this summer!
- Vlog #1: Planning for a Fun Family Summer
The most popular video yet. Take advantage of this one to get a jump start on summer fun!
- Vlog #2: Meal Planning
- Vlog #3: Tips on Reading to Your Child
- Vlog #4: Ideas for Summer Field Trips
- Vlog #5: Car Ride Fun for Everyday Trips
- Vlog #6: After Dinner Rituals
– Maria Dismondy, mother of three, reading specialist, fitness instructor and bestselling children’s author living in Southeast Michigan.