- 3 cups small cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 450° F.
- Place cauliflower florets in bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper and toss to cover.
- Spread out on baking sheet and roast uncovered for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Stir once or twice while roasting.
- Remove baking sheet from oven.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy.
Makes 6 servings (Serving size equals ½ cup.)
Nutrition analysis per serving
- Calories: 45
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 50 mg
- Carbohydrate: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Sugars: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g
Recipe adapted from parents.com, 20 Kid-Friendly Veggies
– Mary Ligotti-Hitch, R.D. is a registered dietitian with the Weight Control Center at Beaumont Health Center.