All expecting and new parents are invited to join us for a festival-style event celebrating birth and babies!
Beaumont Royal Oak,
3601 W 13 Mile Rd
Royal Oak, MI 48073
Saturday, April 18, 2015
11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Mini classes on many interesting topics including:
- Comfort measures in labor
- Breastfeeding basics
- Relief of choking in babies and children
- Homemade baby food
- Infant massage
- Baby basics
- Car seat safety
- Happiest Baby on the Block
- Information about Beaumont’s Parenting Program and the Prenatal & Family Education Department
- Pregnancy, birth and baby-related vendors including mom and baby boutique items, infant photography, age-appropriate toys, natural and healthy foods, and many others
- Door prizes
- Mom-to-Mom Chat with Danielle Karmanos, on behalf of the Karmanos Center for Natural Birth
- The opportunity to learn about Beaumont’s birth centers
This event is free to the public and doesn’t require registration. Grandparents, families and friends are also welcome and encouraged to attend with expecting or new parents.
For more information, please visit the Beaumont Baby Fairs webpage.
You can also share your favorite baby resources with others – post to Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram with #myBeaumontBaby to join Beaumont’s pinboard. The pinboard is full of great resources from other parents and the experts at Beaumont Children’s Hospital and features everything from inspirational quotes and birth plan ideas to photos of favorite baby foods and baby shower themes.